Monday, February 6, 2017

all in his hand



Sometimes we can't fix things... sometimes we worry excessively... but our problems are nothing to God.  I mean think about it.. I felt the weight of the world on me... but I forgot.. 
God holds the moon... 
the stars....
 the earth... 
 he holds it all... so anything I'm holding...or facing is nothing for him... I just need to trust more in his ability and less in mine... I can't fix everything....but He can... so... sometimes I just need to let go of the control issue...trying to fix things...trying to make things perfect... and let God fix it.  He's got it all figured out anyways.   

 Next time you start to feel down... or start to feel that you are losing...Look at yourself in the mirror and say  "God doesn't make no junk".    You are someone... you are important ... you have purpose...God believes in you...God loves you...he created you just the way you are.  So don't loose heart...and don't feel defeated.  God would get great pleasure in seeing you overcome this.  And if you please God ...rest assured he will please you.  You are important and you are precious just the way you are... so please find your motivation to be happy.
B.

No comments: